|Manufacturer||HEALTH BIOTECH LIMITED|
|Also gives||Third Party Manufacturing|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
There are very limited data on Tocilizumab
for persons with COVID-19 infection, and the optimal dosing is not known, especially when considering tocilizumab could be given in persons at different stages of COVID-19 disease severity. For this reason, the following provides detailed information regarding potential dosing of tocilizumab in persons with COVID-19.
- rheumatoid arthritis (a condition in which the body attacks its own joints, causing pain, swelling, and loss of function) in people who have not been helped by other disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs (DMARDs),
- giant cell arteritis (a condition that causes swelling of blood vessels, especially in the scalp and head),
- polyarticular juvenile idiopathic arthritis (PJIA; a type of childhood arthritis that affects five or more joints during the first six months of the condition, causing pain, swelling, and loss of function) in children 2 years of age or older.
- systemic juvenile idiopathic arthritis (SJIA; a condition in children that causes inflammation in different areas of the body, causing fever, joint pain and swelling, loss of function, and delays in growth and development) in children 2 years of age or older,
- cytokine release syndrome (a severe and possibly life-threatening reaction) that occurs in adults and children 2 years of age or older after receiving certain immunotherapy infusions.
Tocilizumab injection is in a class of medications called interleukin-6 (IL-6) receptor inhibitors. It works by blocking the activity of interleukin-6, a substance in the body that causes inflammation.
Tocilizumab 200mg/10ml Injection
Tocilizumab 400mg/20ml Injection